The following terms and conditions set forth the laws governing the use of materials on the Todaylottery.in website, which is owned and operated by Today Lottery LLC of India.
By using our website you agree on the terms and conditions which are presented on this page. You can not keep on using this website and must close it right away if you do not want to accept and obey the following policies and rules.
Our website cooperates moderately with advertisers and has its promo partners. However, the site does not manage, filter, redact or review any advertising projects posted on those commercial areas. Consequently, our website is not responsible for any kind of funds losses, data leaks, finance, identity, or any other types of damage caused.
We are only liable for the amount that a user has deposited into our account for using our services, agreeing on all the terms and conditions while complying with the laws. Otherwise, we are not responsible for any unexpected damages.
Services and Advertising
You must agree not to do any of the following.
- 1-A. Operate the content within this website that in any sense is abusive, destructive, defamatory, vulgar or disagreeable.
- 1-B. Employ language or content that might violate confidentiality, intellectual property, personal boundaries or any more ownership rights of other users and labourers of the website.
- 1-C. Upload data or content that may contain any viruses, trojans, shells, worms or any other malware that can threaten the website.
- 2. Try to use any means or schemes to damage the systems and interface of our website by hacking any page, getting unauthorised access to the information, servers or systems of this website.
- 3. Use fake identity by giving us false information. You should not attempt to use false details to impersonate any other person or organization.
- 4. Try to trade any content, services, or information represented or revealed on this website.
- 5. Copy, distribute or assign our site’s material without attaching the link to it.
Theft and Copyrights
Our website owns, operates, creates, or receives all the content, articles, and text information provided on this website except for the marked ones. Any user attempting to reproduce, copy, sell, or borrow any piece of information or the whole text material must obtain permission from our legal department.
Our website may gather information and analyze statistics about the user’s browsing habits to deliver better services. We may share this information with third parties to evaluate the results and choose a personalized environment. Despite this, your personal data won’t be shared, published, or disclosed by a third-party platform.